Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019: Graduate understudies trying to embrace their Masters qualification considers in New Zealand would now be able to make the most of a grant opportunity made accessible by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. Understudies from around the globe, both International understudies and Domestic understudies are welcome to apply. The grant is intended to deal with limited measure of the yearly education costs and covers significantly different advantages too.
Grant Sponsor(s): Victoria University of Wellington.
Grant to be Taken At: Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Grant Type: Partially Funded Scholarships/educational cost decrease
Grant level: Scholarships for Masters Studies
Spaces: Not Stated
Grant Worth: 15 to half educational cost decrease
Subject Eligibility: All branches of knowledge.
Nation/Candidate Eligibility: International understudies.
English Language Requirement: Students ought to be familiar with English Language, anyway not an important prerequisite.
You May Also Apply For:
2019 Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Victoria University.
Worldwide Ambassadors Scholarship Awards to Study in the United Kingdom
Grant Eligibility Criteria: A general qualification conditions have been spelt out for those keen on applying for this grant. The qualification conditions for the Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 read as pursues;
Candidates from all around the globe are qualified
Candidates must apply to read for a Masters qualification in any subject offered by the college
Tolerability Conditions:The candidate must be a Victoria University of Wellington global graduated class returning for a full-time postgraduate investigation by coursework or a Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad and Exchange understudies returning for a full-time postgraduate examination by coursework.
Candidates must have an idea of a spot on a full-time postgraduate program at Victoria University of Wellington and must meet any scholarly and English language conditions connected to their idea as expressed in their Offer of Place.
Application Procedures for the Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 – How-to-Apply:
Any interested person aspiring to study in New Zealand through the Graduate Alumni Excellence International Scholarships must have to be enrolled as a postgraduate degree student at the funding university. After they have obtained confirmation of offer letter, applicants can then apply for the grant by sending an online award application to the email@example.com on or before stipulated deadline.
Recommended Scholarships for You:
- 600 Postgraduate Research Scholarship slots at the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Swansea University Masters of Science Scholarships in UK, 2019
The following benefits accrue along with the scholarship offer;
- The scholarship beneficiaries will be awarded a tuition fee discount of 20% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying within 12 months of completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
- Study Abroad and Exchange student alumni who apply within 12 months of graduating from their home university are eligible for a 20% tuition fee discount.
- A tuition fee discount of 15% for the first academic year of study is awarded if applying more than 12 months after completing an eligible Victoria University of Wellington program.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019